Educational and personal excellence
In partnership with parents and carers, St Joseph's promotes educational and personal excellence. We nurture our students as they grow as whole persons. Students are academically challenged and are encouraged to have a love of learning. We have established various support programs and sporting opportunities to assist students in their development.
Integrating religious education
Our school follows the rich Catholic tradition and is fully immersed in the Catholic rituals. Religious Education is integrated within our learning and teaching practices.
Welcoming learning environment
Students at St Joseph’s learn and play in a beautiful, safe and semi-rural environment. We are fortunate to have such a pleasant place for learning. We take pride in our grounds and facilities, and all students have a responsibility to take care of them.
Innovative learning spaces
Our facilities include:
- modern air-conditioned classrooms
- a number of contemporary and flexible learning spaces
- a library and resource centre
- spacious, green play areas
- 21st century technology and resources, including interactive whiteboards, Mac laptops, iPads, and Apple TVs
- a Catholic Out of School Hours Care (COSHC) facility
- a recycled water initiative, providing water for school ovals, gardens and toilets.
An education at St Joseph's Primary, Schofields gives our students a great start to their schooling.